Five Songs Children Should Hear - by Maaya

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Five Songs Children Should Hear - by Maaya

Post by dillpops »

Maaya's newest playlist is about songs she thinks all children should hear, comments anyone? Good for kids, do you think? :P

01. Disney - It's a Small World
02. Annie musical - Tomorrow
03. The Beatles - All you need is love
04. The Carpenters - Sing
05. Maaya Sakamoto - Uchuu Hikoushi no uta
06. Maaya Sakamoto - Shippo no Uta
07. Sound of Music - the Hills Are Alive with the sound of Music
08. Alice in Wonderland - A Very Merry Unbirthday
09. The Blue Hearts - Aruku Hana
10. The Blue Hearts - Machi

Maaya's taste in music is quite varied! What kind of mother will she make, I wonder?

http://musicshelf.jp:80/?mode=static&ht ... _a13/index
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

I only heard like 4 songs on the list, I love the ones I knew, I am sure its a quality list.

Unbirthday song is great, a silly song that lets kids know, everyday is special, even if its not their birthday or christmas, because you can rip people off for presents any day of the year :)

Shippo-its made of light bouncy stuff, kids love that...

Anyways, great list. I think maaya will be an excellent mother... I would love to see her and her child as she sings it to sleep... Maybe she can do some sound of music dances for the child too...
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

I translated the entire interview and posted it in the translations thread and also at JPM. XD I loved the list. Maaya and I share some favourites, I love Disney and musicals. <33333333333

You got a few song titles mixed up, 'The Sound of Music' song is actually 'Climb Every Mountain' ('Subete no Yama ni Nobore') and the 'Alice in Wonderland' song is actually titled 'The Unbirthday Song'.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I've never heard it called the Unbirthday song ever haha, I guess its because when I watch Alice in wonderland thats the lyrics they sing. Heh, you'd know which song it is anyway.
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

Nah, it's not a big deal, I just wanted to mention, and yeah, they never actually sing the title in the song, so. I just knew because I like Disney a lot (although that's not one of my favourite movies, it kinda depresses me for the oddest reason 8D).
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i simply wanna hear The Blue Hearts songs in that list.. currently i'm wondering what kind of band was The Blue Hearts, i mean certainly maaya has mentioned the name more than once. if i'm not mistaken, i've seen a scene in a dorama before *forgot whether it's H2 or sekai no chuushin* where the song was the main attention in that one episode. so i assume they're the type of songs that suited to baseball and teenage spirit kinda stuff..
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

oh, the blue hearts....new to my ears..

I really like the song 'Shippo no Uta'.....and I've already watched its video
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

Aww, that's so sweet of Maaya-san~