J-drama

Place for non-Maaya topics.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Hana kimi japan....ooops i forgot that there are many version of it
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]what's the title jigen?? i mean dorama with the big boobs girl.. for those kinda dorama ive watched "shimokita glory days" and "xenos".. both are sucks. well mybe shimokita has a pretty funny story.. and xenos has better story but being a mystery dorama with such low quality of act is no good. well, at least they have some fanservices ><

anyway this is my wishlist for now..
- change *ive always watch kimutaku dorama.. in addition there will be hiroshi abe too.. remind me of hero. :roll: *
- last friends
- bara no nai hanaya
- hotaru no hikari *there's ryoko kuninaka, haruka ayase and fujiki naohito*
- upcoming dorama, code blue: there'll be gakki, erika toda and yamapi and the fact that it'll be a tie-in for mr. children upcoming single, hanabi. :lol:[/quote]

The title is "Yama Onna Kabe Onna" I never finished watching this... but it was funny. Its not fanservice...

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CRSeri ... _Kabe_Onna
Not sure if you can see stuff on crunchyroll without registering....
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

oh right.. i know this dorama. yep, it's a comedy dorama. difference from what i've had in mind.. *right, you can guess what my mind filled with..* yet, i haven't watched it. :roll:

i'm watching "ima, ai ni yukimasu" right now.. actually i've owned the video for a long time.. yet the weird beginning made me stop watching it. now, i feel i can like the dorama more than before. :) it's about a woman that resurrected :? yep. "when rainy season came mama will come back".. a year after her death, she came back to life, yet she only has a few time coz when the rainy season ends she'll be back to the akaibu star.. means gone forever.. you can guess. a family dorama, quiet times, meaningful dialogue etc.. but i still can't decide whether i'll like it or not. still in 3rd episodes. :) .. and the girl role, mimura is very pretty too :D
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

Well if you could recommend a drama for me to watch (since you watch so many these days), what would it be? Do you think ai ni yukimasu is goos enough to suggest to me? What else is good? I like pretty girls too, so can you suggest a good drama with a pretty girl?
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

It depends on your taste in women, for girls my choice would be My Boss My Hero for Aragaki Yui and Murakawa Eri. If you want something with a bit more emotion and depth, Beautiful Life is hard to beat.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

ill post my new list of dorama rates later.. forgot to bring the paper. again. there you can see the numbers.. and i'll write some review too if you want.. actually i'll already give my rates list at the 1st page but i've revised it so there won't be decimals.. and, Kai, beautiful life is on top of my list with 10.0 :lol:
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

I've been watching 'Last Friends' this season, and that's it. I was going to download 'Hokaben', but my attention span can only manage one drama so far, heh. The most recent episode of 'Last Friends' almost had me crying a few times. I recommend this drama, it's a good one.

They're older dramas, but I'm planning to download 'Mukodono' and 'Hatsutaiken' soon. Definitely 'Mukodono' first, I've been meaning to check that drama out for a while. XD
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

so this is my simplified dorama rating..

1 litre of tears--> 9
101 proposals--> ?
14-sai no haha--> 8
Ai no uta--> 9
Ame to yume no ato ni--> ?
Anything for you--> 8
Beach boys--> ?
Beautiful life--> 10
Big wing--> 7
Bijuu ka Yajuu--> ?
Dragon Zakura--> 6
Engine--> 8
Good luck--> 8
GTO--> 8
H2--> 9
Hero--> 8
Ima, ai ni yukimasu--> ?
Kami sama mou sukoshi dake--> ?
Karei naru ichizoku--> 8
Kekkon dekinai otoko--> 9
Kou Kou Kyoushi--> 6
Long Vacation--> 10
Love 2000--> ?
Love Generation--> 9
Meguri ai--> 8
My boss, my hero--> 8
Nemureru mori--> 8
Nobuta wa produce--> 9
Nodame cantabile--> 8
Orange days--> 9
Ordinary people--> 7
Oshin--> 9
Pride--> 7
Proposal daisakusen--> 9
Queen classroom--> 8
Sekai no chuushin, ai wo sakebu--> 9
Shimokita glory days--> 7
Shimokita sunday--> 6
Slow dance--> 7
Sora kara furu ichioku no hoshi--> 8
Star no koi--> 7
SOS--> 6
Summer snow--> 9
Suzuran--> 8
Taiyou no uta--> 6
Tokyo love story--> ?
Under the same roof--> 9
Yasashii jikan--> 10
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

Sekai no chuushin, ai wo sakebu is crying out love from the center of the earth right? I saw the movie... I was very impressed with masami-chan. I really liked it but never saw the drama. Wow liter of tears got a 9 and hero and nodame got 8's? I have to watch that! I didn't know erika was such a great actor (well my girlfriend told me she was... but I didn't know it was that good). I don't have enough time, I wish I could check out the dramas you rated 10. But I'm too busy now.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

ichi ritoru namida or one litre of tears was great for the fact that it's a true story.. and it didn't make up s single thing.. and the ending clip was also a devastating one too.. however the pace of the film drop when near the end, just like beautiful life did.. such a sad story.

sekai no chuushin, de ai wo sakebu wasn't a true story, but the writer did well to picture scene by scene pretty neat, detail and specific.. like the time when granpa died.. and the last scene when the man run while spreading.. sorry, spoiler.

nodame cantabile is pure music dorama with a touch of anime-like comedy.. and the many characters were played very well.

as for yasashii jikan, it's a really slow paced dorama that not everybody like.. well, it's a human dorama.. the progress is really slow, but you can slowly follow the change in people's character.. and the story was arranged very well too. each episode has a deep and different meaning. the dialogue were long and superb. the scene of the coffeeshop owner each time he was speaking with his late wife's "shadow" really heartwarming. and the soundtrack by ayaka hirahara-san was also outstanding.

friendship is the main word for nobuta wa produce.. it's sweet.. how two man can change a woman. this dorama was pure friendship. just minor romance issues.. yamapi and kamepi did well as well as maki-chan too of course.

proposal daisakusen.. hmm i've wrote about this in previous page.

ai no uta, a story about a woman who thinks her life was useless, until he found an old man, together with his family, the woman found her first real family.. a sweet and heartwarming dorama. later she found herself to be falling in love to him. but too late.. again, too many spoilers ahead. gotta stop.

kekkon dekinai otoko is a dorama focuses on a lonely person, played by hiroshi abe-san. the unique character of him.. a funny dorama, really light and fresh.. a different view from other mainstream doramas. excellent too.

under the same roof was an old dorama i first saw a long time ago.. although forgot a part of the story.. i'm pretty sure it was a great dorama back then.. main role: eguchi yosuke, noriko sakai, masaharu fukuyama etc.. really famous names. a family theme dorama. great to watch when you're with ur family too of course.

summer snow was a funny dorama, where we can see the main cast playing really well as the oldest brother.. it's a family dorama too and also a romantic dorama.. but the dorama sometime has sad moments.. and the ending was, crushing heart. really brought tears. two thumbs up to tsuyoshi dohmoto.

love generation and long vacation, as you all have know.. a really mature theme dorama.. complicated love story.. backward and forward,, nice music especially in long vacation. excellent dialogue and natural performance.. the difference is that love generation is more lively and funny with the existence of takako matsu. almost equal.

however my top recommendation still the one and only, beautiful life.. the dialogue and monologue are outstanding.. really really deep.. it's like swimming through an endless sea of feeling.. the night scenes were especially really heartwarming. top act by both of the main characters really..

and there's still orange days, H2, karei naru ichizoku etc *next time mybe*

and my top artist by far, is still kimura takuya. i dun care if it's a male. He's really a superior artist to begin with.. takako tokiwa, matsu takako are names for the female. and lately i'm fond to masami nagasawa and aragaki yui.. although there's also another factor why i like them.. yea, you know. :evil:

the longest post i've ever made probably in this forum :roll:
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

I really really really suggest the drama "Gakko ja Oshierarenai!". I think its my favorite show this season. I am so in love with it. It is soooo funny! I think that it is being overlooked thios season. I'm not sure what everyone is watching... maybe code blue or something, but this drama is so good. It has lots of CUTE girls! Please check out these two links.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Gakko_ja_Oshierarenai%21
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... f3650608a3

I think kyoko is so great in this. Give it a shot kirei, its really good. The first episode has been subbed...
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... 3cf15b10e2

And here is the raw :)
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... arch=gakko
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I really, really liked Kekkon Dekinai Otoko - recommended!
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yea.. kekkon! an interesting dorama.. i agree, dilly!!
thx for your recommendation, jigen.. i'll look all dorama that have cute girls,,
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Ai no uta, drama FTW! (checks search engine)
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

for the best music, i highly recommend long vacation. meguri ai also has some good music although the dorama itself isn't that marvellous. and antique becoz it has many mr. children songs in it.. :D