Live 2009 Kazeyomi DVD Out Now 1st Week no.2

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

Wow, they have it for ¥ 4,848 at amazon.jp (with free shipping...), anyone living in japan might want to take advantage of that. I know I am buying at that price... I'll put a pre-order in soon.I hope they do not push this back like they did with Cornelius' live dvd...

It really sucks that she does not sing vento, thats my favorite song from the album.
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="jigenbakuda"]Wow, they have it for ¥ 4,848 at amazon.jp (with free shipping...), anyone living in japan might want to take advantage of that. I know I am buying at that price... I'll put a pre-order in soon.I hope they do not push this back like they did with Cornelius' live dvd...[/quote]
That's a good deal even for people living outside of Japan. Amazon.co.jp's international shipping costs are pretty competitive.

I still preordered my copy from CD Japan because I had a coupon and a bunch of frequent shopper points (basically negated shipping costs). CD Japan is also better for getting first pressing stuff.
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but CDJapan have now listed a poster as the external bonus for the DVD:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VTBL-4

And......it swayed me to order it :cry: $77 it cost in total. My wallet weeps. The poster better be good damn it.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Yes, I did it!
I finally bought an original Maaya work :3

And first times are such unforgettable... XD

8490yen ~ 65€ Expensive! ^^;;
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

*sigh*
It seems I can't resist it. I have to buy it.
48 € for DVD... 55€ shipping... 76€ with tax
Damn expensive!!
I'm nearly happy its the last Maaya thing this year, I don't think there will be more.

I have birthday june 12th, thats 3 weeks later. I just have to find someone who buys it for my birthday :D I will just say "A little DVD, nothing very special, you buy it, right?"
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="LennStar"]*sigh*
It seems I can't resist it. I have to buy it.
48 € for DVD... 55€ shipping... 76€ with tax
Damn expensive!!
I'm nearly happy its the last Maaya thing this year, I don't think there will be more.
[/quote]
I hope this concert dvd isn't the last Maaya release for the year. She has been releasing at least 1 single per year since 2005, so I would think we might see something around the Fall. It would be a damn shame is she ignored her music career for the rest of the year. :(
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Thinking how much she's released recently, I think it may be her most prolific 12 months ever and she even had her first public tour. All in all I'd say pushing all that out, releasing the DVD in May and letting Chizu to Tegami go means she's going to be concentrating on Les Mis for the next while. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a dry spell until the fan club concerts in September or even later.

Remember around the time gravity was released? There was a long period where she only did Les Mis and the radio show and released no music at all.

Still, she does seemed to have gained momentum since Macross Frontier, I wonder if it means the start of a more regular release schedule.
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

Jason, singles don't count in my post, because I don't buy them.

And with LM I don't think there will be anything up to the end of the year. Because dillpops, LM goes on in September and October, they make a pause in the summer, if I remember correct.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Ah, you may be right there. Les Mis tends to take up all her time (and I can see why!)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Cover of the DVD is out:

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/maaya/news/index.html

I didn't expect it to be sideways, looks a bit messy to me. I guess the poster will be of that image...
#F!

Post by #F! »

This cover is different but nice.

Even so, I hope the poster comes with a different photo.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

It's going to be exciting when it comes in the mail *_*
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

[quote="dillpops"]I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but CDJapan have now listed a poster as the external bonus for the DVD:
[/quote]

Yeeeeeeaaaaah !!!!!
The cover is weird. But I don't care, the important thing is in the inside :lol:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Just realised we don't have the tracklist up in this thread:
DVD 1 :
01 - Vento
02 - Get No Satisfaction !
03 - Triangler
04 - Loop
05 - Kazemachi Jet ~ kazeyomi edition
06 - Ame ga furu
07 - Remedy
08 - Kiseki no umi
09 - Kaze ga fuku hi
10 - Praline
11 - Lucy
12 - Hashiru
13 - Yakusoku wa iranai
14 - Yubiwa
15 - Bokutachi ga koi wo suru riyuu
16 - Hikari are
17 - Mameshiba
18 - Saigo no kajitsu
19 - Kazamidori
20 - Universe

DVD 2 :
01 - Platina
02 - Tune the Rainbow
03 - NO FEAR / ai suru koto (with Maaya playing piano)
04 - Pocket wo kara ni shite
05 - Kazamidori (with Maaya playing piano)
06 - Colors
(plus documentary footage)
I'm most excited for songs like Kiseki no Umi *_*
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

once again.. i must face the fact that there will be no "hikari no naka e" and "dive" in the tour.. two songs that i really wanna hear their live version

of course we have heard "hikari no naka e" in korea but the sound quality was.. eh.. uve heard it..

anyway.. the list looks good to me.. the opening * "vento" is like bravo!!.. and then.. there were upbeat and bright songs from different kind and genres and times.. instrumental track in the middle * "lucy".. and followed by heavier stuffs * "mameshiba", "hikari are".. and the ending of disc one is really peaceful * "universe

but disc two looks too short for me.. although the ending looks perfect too... "colors" sounded so longing.. made the audience want to watch more XD

i wanna hear hashiru.. how maaya sing it after so many years.. still cute like the original.. :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.